Every detail has been thought of in our spacious 9 meter long tents which include:
- large ¾ twin or super king steel frame double beds
- 400 thread-count cotton percale linen
- choice of firm or soft mattress
- matching padded headboard covers and pillows
- fully enclosed internal shower with wooden duck board
- en suit flushing toilet
- internal washbasins
- sisal carpet, persian kilims and rugs
- wadrobe and hanging space
- LED lighting throughout
- bath sheet & towel, hand towel and face cloth
- dressing gowns and kikois
- laundry service
Our guests are made to feel totally relaxed and very comfortable in their home away from home.
Click on the video below to view our rooms.
From the moment we met in Xai Xai, it felt like family, and words cannot describe what a magnificent, magical, adventurous and amazing journey we had with you. Rob – your passion for your country, your people and everything that lives and breathes on this earth (and the stars beyond) is truly an inspiration. Even though I felt overwhelmed by how much information is contained in your head, I am a smarter and more complete safari enthusiast because of you. Many thanks to your caring and professional team for a flawless and seamless operation, they are true gems. Nothing but gratitude.